Roofers and Waterproofers Cleveland Local 44
Roofers and Waterproofers Cleveland Local 44 JATC
1651 E 24th St
Cleveland, OH 44114
Contact: Terry Otto
Applications accepted M-F at this location from 6:30 am – 2:30 pm. Requires 300 hours of experience on a roof with a contractor. Applicants must also:
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Pick up an Intent To Hire form from the Apprenticeship Office and have it signed by an approved Signatory Employer.
- Have 300 hours of roofing experience with an approved employer prior to beginning classes.
- Have a valid driver’s license.
- Have a high school diploma/GED PRIOR to graduation.
- OWN RELIABLE VEHICLE.
- Be physically fit to perform work.
All classes will be held at the training facility, located at 13718 Enterprise Ave. Cleveland, Oh, 44135.
Learn more about what apprentices will typically learn at Ohio Roofer training centers.