IBEW JATC Marietta
IBEW Marietta JATC
27754 St Rt 7
Marietta OH 45750
Training Director: Troy Ferrell
Applications are accepted at the address above Wednesdays and Thursdays between the hours of 1:00 AM – 3:30 PM. Applicants must also provide the following at the time of application:
- Proof of being at least 18 years of age.
- Documentation of being a high school graduate or having a GED.
- Proof of successful completion of passing one full year of high school Algebra 1.
- Copy of your valid Driver’s License.
- Copy of your Social Security Card.
- Evidence of being a residence of the jurisdiction for 1 full year before application.
For more information, click here.
Learn more about what you will typically learn at Ohio Electrical Worker training centers.